HOW TO DRESS BEFORE GETTING A TATTOO
During tattooing clothes can get dirty from color and blood. For easier access to position where we’ll be tattooing we recommend you wear or bring old and dark clothes, depending on the location of the tattoo.
Here are few advices:
1. FEET AND ANCHLES
- In winter, wear dark cotton socks, not woolen
- In summer, flip flops or open shoes
- In winter, dark and stretchy track suit without long socks or pants, dark underpants or boxers.
- dark shirt with no sleeves or undershirt
4. BACK – Upper section
5. BACK – Lower section
- stretchy dark track suit and dark stretchy underwear
6. CHEST and BREASTS
- dark bra without a wire or top part of a bathing suit
- shirt with deep V section
- dark stretchy track suit and dark stretchy underwear